Despite Recent Family Tragedy Activist Continues with Event to Provide People the “Secrets” to Live an Abundant, Supernatural Life
Activist Invites People Worldwide to Participate in the “Heal Our Nations” Event until May 14, 2013
Trenton, NJ, May 3, 2013 – Apostasy is running rampant in many nations including America. Many people are committing sins. Many people are dying young, suffering from diseases/illnesses and not living an abundant life that was promised to them. There is no man/woman/child, group, nation or country that is so evil that God cannot turn around.
How can a Nation Receive God's Blessings of Protection?
The only solution is 2 Chronicles 7:14 (KJV), which states, "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."
Letitia Peters, founder of International Spiritual Awakening Ministries states,
I invite you to attend my pre-birthday celebration. In honor of my upcoming birthday I wanted to honor my allegiance to my Lord and Savior, Jesus/Yeshua by doing something to advance God's Kingdom. Israel was declared a nation on May 14, 1948 the same day that I was born. I thought that this is probably the reason why I feel a strong connection with Israel
Since 2003, I have seen many miracles, signs, and wonders. The battle for my life and the life of my loved ones have been a true test of my faith and the grace and mercy of God. Last month, I lost a young cousin to "gun violence" in New York City. Even though Mayor Bloomberg and the NYPD have developed tactics at getting guns off of the streets, senseless "deaths" like my cousin continues to occur worldwide. Now, I am an advocate against "gun violence". This is another test of my faith. I believe for a miracle for my cousin who is "sleeping". Recently, many of my family members have come under severe attacks. I have been fasting, praying, and taking action. Last night, I held an emergency worship/prayer call for him and our family members. This was the first one for our family. It was last minute, but I felt in my spirit that I had to do one for us, before I could ask others to do one for their families. We are planning another one on Sunday.
As believers, if one member of the "body of Christ" suffers, we ALL suffer because we are all connected as the "body of Christ". Even though we may not be committing "sins", like murder, fornication, hatred, or adultery, it affects ALL of us in the nations. There are many hurting people and they are hurting other people including believers, or followers of Jesus Christ/Yeshua.
Isaiah 59:4 states, "None calleth for justice, nor any pleadeth for truth: They trust in vanity and speak lies; they conceive mischief and bring forth iniquity.”
The Barnes' Notes on the Bible for Isaiah 59:4 explains,
“None calleth for justice - Or rather, there is no one who brings a suit with justice; no one who goes into court for the purpose of obtaining justice. There is a love of litigation; a desire to take all the advantage which the law can give; a desire to appeal to the law, not for the sake of having strict justice done, but for the sake of doing injury to others, and to take some undue advantage.
Nor any pleadeth for truth - Or, no one pleadeth with truth. He does not state the cause as it is. He makes use of cunning and falsehood to gain his cause.
They trust in vanity - They confide in quirks and evasions rather than in the justice of their cause.
They conceive mischief - They form plans of evil, and they execute them when they are fully ripe. Compare Job 15:35, where the same phrase occurs. The sense is, that they form plans to injure others, and that they expect to execute them by fraud and deceit.”
In other words, we should call for justice and plead for truth without lies, deception, and oppression in order to harm or destroy another man.”
What are you doing to combat "sin" in your life, your family, your community or your nation? What will you do? It requires more than prayer. It should include fasting and more importantly action. We must take action by holding people accountable for their actions, helping those to overcome temptation, or "take up arms" against corporate greed, homelessness, against governments that systematically oppress the masses with institutionalize prejudice or injustices. Pastor Gregory A. Boyd, author of “God At War: The Biblical & Spiritual Conflict” refers to it as “social activism”. In the Holy Bible, Nehemiah, Esther, and Joseph did it. As believers, we are called to fight against injustices and oppression. Will you join us in the fight to enforce Satan’s defeat or will you blame everything on God and give others and the devil a “free pass”?
Will you join us in our Heal Our Nations 2013 Event?
On May 1, Letitia Peters was praying with one believer and they were breaking curses, sins, and iniquities: past, present, and future. They prayed for all of God's children, believers and unbelievers on all 7 continents. They prayed for the success of this Heal Our Nations 2013 event.
During the Heal Our Nations 2013 event, we will discuss the following:
- There is a Spiritual War. Everyone has a role to play in fighting whether they like it or not.
- Importance of confessing and repenting of your individual and generational sins and iniquities. Sin is serious. There will ALWAYS be consequences for committing sin. Sin is not only when we are doing wrong, but sin is also not doing right.
a) Therefore, to him who knows to do good and does not do it, to him it is sin. (James 4:17).
b) But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death (Revelation 21:8).
c) Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, & such like; of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God (Galatians 5:19-22).
d) Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, not effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, not extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God (1 Corinthians 6:9-10).
e) According to Jesus not believing in Him is sin as stated in John 16:9.
- The invisible, supernatural natural world CONTROLS the natural world. We want to bring “heaven down to earth” as stated in the Lord’s Prayer.
- Provide the 7 "secrets" to conquer Satan and his demons with the Power of W.R.A.P.P.I.N.GTM, which stands for Worship, Repent, Anoint, Praise, Prayer, and In the Name of God/Jesus/Yeshua and Fasting.
- Importance of developing a personal relationship with God. Prayer and meditating on the Word of God will help people to achieve it.
- Importance of learning, obeying, and keeping the statutes and commandments.
- Explain the forgiveness process: How people should forgive themselves, others, and the even the church/synagogue? The church/synagogue should take a more proactive role in the forgiveness process.
- Importance of being totally committed to God; serving Jesus/Yeshua. It is a sin for not believing Jesus/Yeshua.
- Importance of breaking negative words & curses over your life. Words have POWER. Death and life are in the power of the tongue. Are you or someone else “sabotaging” your life with their words?
- God’s people will conduct include deliverance ministry and will use their spiritual gifts to fulfill Jesus/Yeshua’s Great Commission as stated in Mark 16:15-18 and Matthew 28:16-20.
- Believers will have the tools to live an abundant (and supernatural) life that Jesus/Yeshua stated that them to have.
- Develop a personal relationship with God.
- Believers will realize the seriousness of sin and will not want to do it as much because of the grace and mercy of God. Sin will be minimized.
- God’s people will realize that sin is not about wrongdoing, but it is also about when you know to do right and do not do it (James 4:17).
- Believers will learn that they were given the authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome ALL the POWER of the enemy; nothing will harm them before Jesus/Yeshua ascended to heaven.
- False teachers, false teachings, and false doctrines are exposed.
- Families and relationships will be restored. They can host weekly, monthly, or bi-weekly family conference calls. Www.FreeConferenceCall.com is an excellent site to set-up a free audio conferencing for those family members reside only in the U.S. If anyone have family members Internationally, they can set-up an account for the free International audio conferencing.
- Jews and Gentiles will unite in their love of God & in obedience to Jesus Christ as one new man: The Body of Christ
- National Leaders will promote national healing & reconciliation. In order to do this, there should be confession, repentance & forgiveness in order for reconciliation to take place in America & in all nations, like Ugandan President Museveni recently did. President Museveni is a role model for all Christian Leaders because he confessed & repented of his personal and nation’s sins, past and present. National leaders may want to investigate past & present injustices/atrocities by conducting public hearings, forgiveness ceremonies, tribunals, & investigations. Reconciliation cannot happen unless TRUTH is revealed. Nations will hold a forgiveness, repentance, and reconciliation event with the support of National leaders.
- Truth will be revealed about injustices and corruption including my advocacy campaign for non-consensual human subjects will be exposed. People involved in all levels of Government, businesses & individuals worldwide will tell the truth so that justice will prevail for the survivors by May 14 in the name of Jesus/Yeshua.
Friday, May 3, 2013:
Topic: Analysis of the (Spring) Feasts of the Lord:
We will discuss the Feast (Festival) of the Lord: Sabbath (Seventh Day) followed by Worship, Praise, & Prayer
I.S.A.M. Radio Show from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. EST by calling 347-677-1955 or by logging onto www.blogtalkradio.com/ISAM
Saturday, May 4, 2013 and Sunday, May 5, 2013:
The 7 Keys to Conquer Satan in Spiritual Warfare:
W.R.A.P.P.I.N.G plus Fasting =The Most Powerful and Effective Spiritual Weapons to Conquer Satan
These 7 tools were provided to me by the Holy Spirit to help me to conquer Satan.
May 4: Topic: Worship. repent, anoint, and praise
I.S.A.M. Radio Show from 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. EST by calling 347-677-1955 or by logging onto www.blogtalkradio.com/ISAM
May 5: Topic: Praying, In the name of God/ Jesus/Yeshua, and Fasting. In addition, we will discuss the Power of saying "In the name of God/Jesus/ Yeshua/, the Power of Prayer and Fasting & Power of praying in agreement with 2 or more believers
3 Prayers that Believers should Incorporate in their Daily Prayer Life:
The Lord's Prayer (Matthew 6:9-13)
The Aaronic Blessing (Numbers 6:24-26)
The Jabez Prayer (1 Chronicles 4:10)
I.S.A.M. Radio Show from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. EST by calling 347-677-1955 or by logging onto www.blogtalkradio.com/ISAM
I will discuss recent comments made about the Old Testament and that we should be mad with God.
America is still in a crisis, if she does not turn back to God then it will be destroyed like ancient Israel.
For centuries, there has been considerable debate about Jesus/Yeshua. Now 2,000 years later there are various religious denominations. According to Wikipedia, List of Religious Populations (www.wikipedia.org/wiki/list_of_religious_populations), it states, “The CIA’s World Factbook gives the world population as 7,021,836,029 (July 2012 est.) world’s population.” They listed the 22 Major Religions of the World Ranked by Number of Adherents and we included the 8 Major Religions:
· Christianity has the largest followers with 2.1 billion followers (2010 religion percent 31.5%)
· Islam has 1.1. billion followers (2010 religion percent 23.2%)
· Secular/Nonreligous/Agnostic/Atheist has 1.1 billion followers (2010 religion percent 16.3%)
· Hinduism has 900 million followers (2010 religion percent 15%)
· Chinese traditional religion 394 million followers
· Buddhism has 376 million followers (2010 religion percent 7.1%)
· Primal-indigenous religions have 300 million followers
· African Traditional & Diasporic religions have 100 million followers
Judaism is ranked 13 in the list of major world religions with 14 million followers. Of the major world religions, Judaism is considered one of the oldest monotheistic religions.
For centuries, there have been wars because of religious differences, which have resulted in many deaths. Religions are still causing division and confusion between people.
A distinction is even made between the Catholics, Jews, and Christians. Catholics has the largest followers with 1.2 billion members of the Christian religious denominations. There are 41,000 Christian religious denominations worldwide.
Was this the LORD/Yahweh/the Creator’s plan or has this become man’s plan?
We will examine the current observances by followers of Jesus/Yeshua, Jesus/Yeshua, the Word of God and the Spring Feasts of the LORD/Yahweh/the Creator, in order to answer the question:
Who should observe the Feasts (Festivals) of the LORD/Yahweh/Our Creator?
The LORD/Yahweh/the Creator states in Leviticus 23:2, “These are the feasts of the LORD; which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts.” The Feasts (or Festivals) that are ordained by Him are Sabbath (this is a weekly convocation for all seasons), Passover, The Festival of Unleavened Bread, The Festival of First Fruits, and the Festival of Weeks/Pentecost/Harvest/Shavout, which includes Counting of the Omer as stated in Leviticus 23:1-25. The Day of Atonement and the Festival of Tabernacles, which occurs in the Fall as stated in Leviticus 23:26-44 will be discussed later. It will take a paradigm shift for many. It is essential that ALL of the LORD’s/Yahweh’s/the Creator’s people should wake up NOW, before it is too late.
We do not claim to be all-knowing nor that our teachings are carved in stone. We bring you these teachings with the understanding that it will ALWAYS be your decision whether you want to receive it or not.
What a better time to do it this than during the Spring Season, which is the loveliest time of the year. It is a season of life, rebirth, growth, purity, positive change, and awakening of the human soul/spirit for all of the LORD’s/Yahweh’s/the Creator’s people: unbelievers & believers. We should remember the sacrifice that Yahweh/the Creator did by giving up His only begotten son so that we can have pardon, deliverance, freedom, redemption, grace through faith, and eternal life. This was done for the salvation of mankind. This is for ALL PEOPLE who trust and believe the Jesus/Yeshua is their Lord and Savior and that Jesus/Yeshua is the son of Yahweh/the Creator and that He was raised from the dead. This will be the season for others to experience a new life, delivery from slavery, freedom from sin, as well as, the abundant life that Jesus/Yeshua stated that He would give them.
Being a believer as Jesus/Yeshua called us is not about ANY RELIGION. Paul called followers of Jesus/Yeshua: Christians. Christianity is not in the Bible or the Tanakh. It is mind-blowing to believe that there are 41,000 different Christian religious denominations worldwide.
Listed below are the current observances by followers of Jesus/Yeshua or believers, scriptural evidence, final analysis and our recommendation for the Sabbath:
The purposes of the Sabbath or Shabbat in Hebrew are to rest and worship Yahweh/Our Creator from Friday evening to Saturday evening. The church/synagogue leaders are allowed to work by conducting worship services.
The Current Observances by Followers of Jesus/Yeshua, or Believers: The Jews and a minority of Christians observe the weekly seventh day Sabbath. Many of the 41,000 Christian religious denominations including the 1.2 billion Catholic members, as well as, the non-denominations celebrate the “Sabbath” on Sunday, the first day Sabbath.
· “Six days shall work be done; but the seventh day is the Sabbath of rest, a holy convocation; ye shall do no work therein; it is the Sabbath of the LORD in all your dwellings.” (Leviticus 23:3)
· “Then God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, because in it He rested from all His work which God had created and made.” (Genesis 2:3)
· “You shall do no manner of work; it shall be a statute forever throughout your generations in all your dwellings. It shall be to you a sabbath of solemn rest, and you shall afflict your souls; on the ninth day of the month at evening, from evening to evening, you shall celebrate your sabbath.” (Leviticus 23:31-33)
· "Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy." (Exodus 20:8)
· “..but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the LORD your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates.” (Exodus 20:10)
· “Observe the Sabbath day, to keep it holy, as the LORD your God commanded you.” (Deuteronomy 5:12)
· “Blessed is the man that does this, and the son of man that lays hold on it; that keeps the sabbath from polluting it, and keeps his hand from doing any evil.” (Isaiah 56:2)
· And He (Jesus) said to them, “The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath. Therefore, the Son of man is LORD also of the Sabbath".(Mark 2:27-28)
· Therefore some of the Pharisees said, “This Man is not from God, because He does not keep the Sabbath.” Others said, “How can a man who is a sinner do such signs?” And there was a division among them. (John 9:16)
· “And he (Paul) reasoned in the synagogue every Sabbath, and persuaded both Jews and Greeks.” (Acts 18:4)
Final Analysis: The current Christian observances are not scripturally correct for the many of the 41,000 Christian religious denominations including the 1.2 billion Catholic members who are observing the first day Sabbath. Apparently, this was done by man for his personal opinions. It has become a tradition, which is not scripturally correct. There appears to be a separation of Catholics, Christians, and Jews (they were referred to as Children of Israel, Hebrews and Israelites in the Bible/Torah) today, whereas in the early Church, they worshiped together the Jews and Greeks (Gentiles) in the synagogue every Sabbath. We have examined Sabbath scriptures from the Old and New Testament s and we are unable to find any “scriptural evidence” in the Old or New Testaments that confirms that Jesus/Yeshua, apostles, disciples, or God/Yahweh ever changed the seventh day Sabbath from Saturday to the first day Sabbath, Sunday. Even after the resurrection of Jesus/Yeshua, the Jews continued the seventh day Sabbath.
How many believers are keeping the Sabbath holy by not working, cooking, doing laundry, shopping or preparing food? Yahweh/the Creator commands us from Friday sunset to Saturday sunset to worship Him, spend time with family & friends and rest in order to energize ourselves: our minds, hearts, bodies, souls, and spirits. Isn’t that awesome? When we honor the Sabbath, it brings blessings for the Gentiles as well as stated in Isaiah 56:2.
Final Analysis based on the Resurrection: In Acts 18:4, the Jews and Greeks were in the synagogue every Sabbath. Some Christian religion denominations also changed to Sunday based on the assumption that Jesus/Yeshua rose from the dead on Sunday. According to final analysis for number 5 below, Jesus/Yeshua rose from the dead on Saturday; therefore all followers of Jesus/Yeshua should worship on Saturday.
Note: When there is no servile work or no manner of work, except food preparation is allowed, which occurs during the LORD’s Appointed Feasts (or Festivals) listed in Leviticus 23, these days are referred to as a “Sabbath” or “High Days”. Unlike the weekly seventh day Sabbaths, these “Sabbaths” or “High Days” can occur on any day of the week during the Feasts (or Festivals). An example of Sabbath as a High Day is depicted in John 19:31, which states,.. “Preparation Day that the bodies should not remain on the cross on the Sabbath (for that Sabbath was a high day)”.
Recommendation: All 41,000 Christian denominations should be following the seventh-day Sabbath immediately from sunset on Friday to sunset on Saturday. All followers of Jesus/Yeshua or believers shall keep the seventh day Sabbath holy themselves, if their Christian religious denominations do not want to obey the Word of God, then they should keep it holy themselves. All of the LORD’s people should be following the seventh-day Sabbath.
About International Spiritual Awakening Ministries
International Spiritual Awakening Ministries (I.S.A.M.) is a new ministry, which is dedicated to teaching “biblical truths” according to the Holy Scriptures in order to help people develop a personal relationship with the Creator/Yahweh in the name of Jesus Christ/Yeshua in every aspect of people's lives nationally & internationally. I.S.A.M. can be contacted at http//www.LetitiaPeters.weebly.com or at 347-568-3537. Heal Our Nations Email: Healournations50@hotmail.com
The Heal Our Nations Movement Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/486249828102140
Submit your prayer requests: www.Facebook.com/Post.Your.Prayer.Requests
Facebook @HealOurNations and Twitter @HealOurNations
Heal Our Nations Social network (Facebook Alternative): www.HealOurNations.ning.com