Are you praying to God on a daily basis or do you go to Him when you are in need? We should be praying to Him daily and even several times a day. We have several sections related to prayers. Let's be on one accord. Will you commit to praying on the hour or around that time? You can learn more about prayers in our various sections:
- The Power of Prayer/Our Pray on the Hour Event
- 3 Prayers that Every Believer Should Pray
- The Believer's Commitment Prayer (This prayer is for new Saints and for those who are recommitting their lives back to Him.)
- The Believer's Deliverance Prayer (This prayer is for believers who are suffering from sickness & diseases, or are committing the sins found in James 4:17, Galatians 5:19-22, and Revelations 21:8. This includes casting out of demons, canceling sinful transference and breaking personal & family curses) This website www.demonbuster.com contains an array of information about casting out demons, breaking person, family, & cultures curses, & various prayers to name a few. It is all free.
- The Believer's Deliverance/International Prayer (This prayer is for the prayer warriors. )