The Church did not Teach the Word of God that could have Saved Her
An evangelist told the heartbreaking story of when he was a child his mother died, but he knew that God could have healed her. He asked God the following questions, “Why did my mother die, because I know that you could have healed her? Why wasn’t she healed? God’s reply to the young boy was that “the church did not teach the Word of God that could have saved her”. Many of God’s people are dying for a “lack of knowledge” and not because of the “will of God”.
Prophet Letitia Peters (www.ManifestTheTruth.com) states, “Jesus/Yeshua is the head of the church, but the church have continued with traditions, man-made rules, or doctrines of devils while living in sin or conducting sin (i.e. witchcraft) in the church. The church is not a “house of prayer” & His prophets that He sent to His church are being thrown out His church in order to keep the status quo. The church also lack a personal relationship with Him (Matthew 7:21-24, 1 John 1); not obeying the Word of God including His Great Commission (Matthew 28:18-20, Mark 16:15-18, & Luke 24:47), 2 Timothy 3:16-17, not keeping the 10 Commandments (i.e. The Roman Catholics admit freely that they change the Sabbath in the Convert’s Catechism of Catholic Doctrine (www.icogsfg.org/sab-cath.html, www.wwco.com/religion/believe/believe_39.html, & www.religiouscriticism.com/beliefs/the-catholic-church-changed-the-sabbath), Lord’s Feasts (Leviticus 23), not preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom of God that could demonstrate its power to heal/cure diseases to save His people’s lives caused by the devils or demonstrate the power of bind & loose, power of when 2 agree on earth as touching anything or when 2 or 3 are gathered together (Hebrews 4:12, Luke 9:1-2, 10:19, Mathew 10:1, 17:14-21, 18:18-20 or when someone dies, people send condolences or R.I.P. instead of interceding with Resurrection Intercession Prayers (R.I.P.)TM so the person is raised from the dead.).
I have a calling to help the church to teach the Word of God & align the church with the Word of God. I actually did not want to go to Perfecting Faith Church where Pastor Donnie McClurkin is the Senior Pastor. I came there because God sent me. I learned from Pastor Donnie, but there are things that I have to teach him now. My life was turned upside down due to disobedience. Once I lost EVERYTHING and wrote my first prayer, The Mold Buddy Prayer, then I gave God my full attention. I would not advise anyone to not ignore God. I took the long way around.
The Church has allowed their petty differences to divide them, which is part of Satan’s plan. Apostasy is running rampant in America and in many nations. Have you heard that scientists are targeting various religious denominations for human subject research without their informed consent? Recently in the news the U.S. Federal Government is proposing a bio-weapon that would destroy the part of the human brain associated with spirituality. You can read the entire article at http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/08/10/us-developing-genocidal-bio-weaponsprominentauthor/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+pakalert+%28Pak+Alert+Press%29
Is the church being told that they will lose their 501(c) status, if you get involved in certain activities? Do you know that Hitler, a master manipulator and deceiver did this to the church in Germany? According to Dave Barton, there has been 1 church that has ever lost their status; you can read the truth about the church, state, and America’s history on his website at www.wallbuilders.com.
In the November 24, 2012 Michael Carl’s article, Ugandan President Repents of Personal, National Sins 'We Confess Idolatry, Witchcraft, Political Hypocrisy, Dishonesty, Intrigue' states,
“While Museveni is being held as a model for Christian leaders, Dave Daubenmire, PT Salt Ministries’ president and founder and social commentator, said the problem for Western nations goes deeper than the political leaders.
The problem in the United States, he said, is the pastors.
“Sadly, I think our lack of repentance is the fault of the pulpit. Individual Christians are so awash in sin that they think politicians are merely better at sin than they are,” Daubenmire said.
“There is no fear of the Lord and we are getting essentially a two-kingdom message. We hear that the devil is the god of this world and that Jesus will even the score later,” Daubenmire said. “The problem is that most Christians are convinced that this world is in control of Satan and therefore are not interested in applying the kingdom principles for which Christ died.”
The entire article is at http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/ugandan-president-repents-of-personal-national-sins/#j6RZ7TuYFdLTW3jq.99
Here are 10 areas that God has revealed to Prophet Letitia:
- The Church has been silent or allowed the spirit of fear, while laws are passed, which violated the teachings of Jesus Christ/Yeshua. You can visit Mr. Barton's website www.wallbuilders.com to learn about the history of the America’s church. The Church has allowed the petty differences to divide them. Instead of concentrating on the fact that they worship "Jesus Christ/Yeshua as their Lord and Savior" as Paul stated in 1 Corinthians 1:10-17 & Colossians 2:16-17.
- False prophets/teachers are deceiving many believers. Since many believers do not know the Word of God for themselves, they are not aware that they are being deceived. “Counterfeit preaching” is deceiving many believers. Matthew 4:24 states, "we should take heed in what we hear." It is time for Christians to be "bold as a lion", if the church is preaching counterfeit preaching, they will have 2 choices; they can find a new church or get a new pastor. This is for the salvation of their souls, which Satan would gladly want, but God wants even more.
- The Church has failed to make "disciples" to spread the gospel. Many believers cannot spread the gospel because they do not know the Word of God or they are not obeying the Word of God. They are not mediating and reading the Holy Bible daily. They cannot provide testimonies on how Jesus Christ/Yeshua has moved in their lives. How can believers testify to unbelievers to Jesus Christ/Yeshua, if they are not on fire for Him or they have never experienced any miracles, signs, or wonders for themselves?
- Many souls are lost to Satan. (This is the sadness one of all.)
- Apostasy is running rampant from the Jew and Gentile church/synagogue leaders down to the congregation. Many believers are sitting “on the fence” and have not totally submitted themselves to God. It is time for these Christians to recommit their lives to God.
- The believers continue to sin, without confessing, repenting and asking the Holy Ghost to help them to have complete victory over their sin. The church/synagogue leaders are not teaching on the subject.
- Many believers have left and have joined another religious denomination or they no longer attend church at all. Sadly, the Church has not reached out to these former churchgoers.
- The Church should be present outside the four corners of their buildings by partnering with others in the community and in the nation.
- The Church should follow what the early Apostles did together to help spread the full Gospel of God’s Kingdom and help God’s people. The church leaders should begin with teaching Jesus’/Yeshua’s Great Commission as stated in Matthew 28:18-20, Mark 16:15-18, and Luke 24:4.
- Many believers/saints are “spiritual dead” or lukewarm because the believers/saints do not have a personal relationship with God.
Forgiving the Church
What happens to believers when the people that they thought they could trust have betrayed them or their loved ones? Some examples of betrayal include child sexual abuse, assault, physical abuse, emotional abuse, breaching confidentiality, fraud, and defamation of character. When trust is betrayed because of wrongdoings by church leaders or church members, anger set in. The victims are shocked because they cannot believe what has happened to them or their loved ones. They feel alone. They may stop attending that particular church and/or start attending another church. They may have lost his/her faith in God and switch to another faith or become an atheist because of the abuse. They feel confuse. Should they file lawsuits against the church? Is it biblically correct? The church abandons the victims. Many church leaders are not teaching on the subject of forgiveness or even the forgiveness process. Now the victims are torn about how to recover and heal from the abuse because they were never taught. Although it is the victim's responsibility to forgive, the church should take a greater responsibility to ensure that the victims can begin the forgiveness process. With forgiveness, there will be freedom and healing for all parties involved: the victims, the church leaders, and/or the church members.
Do you think that it is time for Americans to make atonement for our souls and sin before the “hedge of protection” is removed from America? Former President & gospel minister James A. Garfield stated, “We encourage people of faith to become involved in the civic arena, whether through prayer or direct involvement. As President and gospel minister James A. Garfield stated, "Now, more than ever, the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption. If it be intelligent, brave, and pure, it is because the people demand these high qualities to represent them in the national legislature. . . . [I]f the next centennial does not find us a great nation. . . . it will be because those who represent the enterprise, the culture, and the morality of the nation do not aid in controlling the political forces."
It is time for the church to stop entertaining believers and start teaching the full Gospel of God’s Kingdom, including Jesus’/Yeshua’s Great Commission. Is there a group of church leaders, Jews and Gentiles, who want to destroy the curse of discord & the curse of witchcraft in the church so that we can unite because we worship the Lord Jesus Christ/Yeshua?
A day before the South Carolina shooting, there was a prophetic word from Prophetess Rosie Bruner-Finley about the church. The church is not demonstrating the power of the Word of God. It is time that the church did. Here is her prophetic word in the PDF file below.